Home Care Assistance| Fort Lauderdale, FL Your Trusted Home Care Partner
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website and learn more about Home Care Assistance of Fort Lauderdale, FL. As you research potential in home care options for you or your loved ones, I recognize that this may be a stressful, overwhelming, and uncertain time for you and your family. Even if you are researching for a potential need in the future, please know that not all home care agencies are alike or have the same values. Taking care of the elderly is a value that's been ingrained and taught to me my whole life; my parents are from India, where the culture requires giving elders the utmost respect and love. You should know that we’re here to serve your needs and will do everything we can to make you or your loved one’s life better and more enjoyable. What makes Home Care Assistance unique among home care agencies in Fort Lauderdale are our two proprietary home care programs:
- The Balanced Care Method™- is a unique approach to senior home care, based on studies of the extraordinarily long-lived elderly of Okinawa, Japan. The Balanced Care Method™ seeks to capture some of the lifestyle factors that influence healthy longevity such as healthy eating, exercise, sharp mind, social interactions and sense of purpose. Its philosophy can be summed up in two words: moderation and variety. Learn More
- The Cognitive Therapeutics Method™- is a revolutionary program specifically designed to slow down the onset of Dementia in seniors. Our professional caregivers are trained in the Cognitive Therapeutics Method™, helping our elderly clients to not only improve mental acuity, but also their overall level of engagement and happiness. Click here to learn more about this breakthrough program.
Our In-Home Care Services Include:
Our professionally trained and highly qualified caregivers are available to offer comprehensive in-home care services to older adults, seniors and the elderly. Some of the services we offer include:
- Personal Care - Grooming, Bathing, Dressing, Incontinence, etc.
- Meal Preparation and Light Housekeeping – Changing linens, Making bed, Dish washing, Laundry, Tidying up, etc.
- Companionship & Social Engagement – Spending time with your loved ones, Walks, Attending events, Family and friends gathering.
- Transportation – Transportation to and from doctors appointments, Grocery shopping, Visiting friends and family
- Exercise – Mental and Physical exercise to keep your elderly loved one engaged and active.
I look forward to speaking with you personally. You can reach me directly at (954) 909-0370. Together, we will explore different care options and find a customized solution for you or your loved ones.
Owner/President, Home Care Assistance of Ft. Lauderdale
Communities We Serve:
- Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, and Surrounding Areas
- Pembroke Pines
- Pompano Beach
- Hallandale Beach
- Dania Beach
Voted Best of Home Care® for
2 Years in a Row!